One of the crown jewels of the Lead-Deadwood area, The Big Lode House is perched above the Open Cut providing amazing views of the Sanford Lab Homestake Visitors Center, the town and Lead and the surrounding hills.
– High ceilings, 8′ wide staircase leading to the upper levels.
– Cupola atop the 3rd floor
– Large cook’s kitchen with cork flooring, copper counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove and small bar area with seating for two.
– Walk-out patio doors from the kitchen open to a deck that lead down to the yard and a large, open, three-tiered deck that is the perfect place to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July and during Winterfest or just sit and take in the Beautiful Hills.
– Dining room has built-in buffet with columns that were removed from the Pillsbury mansion in MN and leaded glass doors. The dining room boasts a custom made 10′ table with seating for 10. The pub room adjoins and provides additional seating for four.
– The Big Lode House is located conveniently near Terry Peak Ski Resort. There are also several atv and snowmobile rental shops near as there are hundreds of miles of groomed trails just minutes from the front door.
– The house is near main street where you can find local dining and bars.
– Downtown Deadwood’s casinos and restaurants are a short cab ride away.